Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My pregnancy journal

Many readers (well the many of the few that I have) have asked about my pregnancy journal so I thought why not post the entries here...  so for the next week or so I will post an entry from my pregnancy journal for your reading pleasure. 

I had used aliases for my family and friends in the journal but I figured I should at least help you out by telling you the relationships of them all...
Jacques - husband
Nikki - my cousin (more like my little sister... she was only here while in school)
Tan - one of my best friends who moved away (we had odd nicknames for each other)
Susie - Nikki's old dorm mate who turned out to be a good friend of both of ours
Donna - one of my friends that was pregnant around the time I was but about 3 months ahead

If I have missed any feel free to point them out.


Here is the first one...
Missed Period (3 weeks)

I was feeling so out of it and I kept thinking it was because I was working out 6 times a week and some days it was twice a day. I decided to take it easy after Jacques and Nikki persistently told me that I should. Then a few days after, right around the time I should have started my period, I mentioned the weird mood my body has been in to my nutritionist - Katie Adams and she simply asked the question - "could you be pregnant?"

No comments:

Post a Comment