Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

From Pregnancy Journal Archive (First Person Told (5 weeks))

** Reminder... this is from my pregnancy back from July 2009 - March 2010.

We decided this time around we didn't want to tell anyone until the 2nd trimester starts (which in this case is Sept 21, 09) since the last time it was hard enough for us to face that I had a miscarriage but to tell our friends and family was devastating. However I was planning on visiting Tan in mid August for the weekend and I didn't want to be hassled for 3 days about not drinking, not eating sushi (which is my favorite) and possibly by that time having huge boobs and a little show of tummy or maternity pants. So I thought I will just take a chance and tell Linda to see what her reaction would be. You see Tan is a selfish friend... no I am not talking behind her back... those are the exact words from her own mouth - selfish! She would prefer for me to wait a few years and all but to my great surprise Tan was so supportive and so positive I thought I was dreaming! It would have been nice to see her facial reactions but nonetheless it was great to talk her and tell her the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment