Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

From Pregnancy Journal Archive (Positive Test - 4 weeks)

** Reminder... this is from my pregnancy back from July 2009 - March 2010.

So I just missed my period... it was supposed to start on July 22, 2009 and here we are - 5 days afterwards and I mention to Jacques that I should probably take a pregnancy test. So after work I pick Jacques up (like usual) and we head to the store and pick up some pregnancy tests along with my prescription for birth control pills.
As soon as I get through the garage door I run to the bathroom because I have been holding it so I can take the pregnancy test. Geez! The test didn't even wait to get more than a few drops on the stick and the plus sign is already starting to appear! I have never seen a pregnancy test give a result that fast before! I yell out "shit!" and Jacques laughs and says I guess you are pregnant huh? I laugh and we hug and look at each other to say... now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment