Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

From Pregnancy Journal Archive (Week 4 (July 30, 09))

** Reminder... this is from my pregnancy back from July 2009 - March 2010.

warning: for some of you this stuff might be a bit... ugh... TMI but hey it's a pregnancy journal - what did you expect!?

Today is Thursday - I just found out that I am 4 weeks (and 4 days) pregnant on Monday! Is this real? Is this the one that will make it? I'm trying to stay cool and do what is right for the baby and myself but not dwell on the fact that the test didn't even wait for me to finish my business before it showed my a big blue plus sign. Jacques, the sweetheart he is, is also staying cool but I know that he wants this and I can't wait for both of us to celebrate some good news in 8 more weeks.
The symptoms have been different this time around. Maybe it is because I have been working out a lot before this pregnancy (and during) but I have no diahrrea. I do however feel tired ALL THE TIME but I can't sleep - I'm restless when I lie down. Maybe it is the napping... I didn't nap today so we will see what happens tonight. The other thing I noticed is that I have no desire to eat my strawberries. I LOVE strawberries but just the thought of them makes me - eek. So strange. I do want salty - devilled eggs, tortilla chips, crackers and meat... and more meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment